• I have read and understood the Code of Conduct and confirm that all properties under my ownership that are let to tenants will meet the scheme requirements of an Accredited Landlord.
• My conduct will be in accordance with the provisions of the Scheme and, subject to my rights of appeal, I will recognise the authority of a Scheme Review Panel and comply with its decisions.
• I acknowledge the scheme operator's rights over the scheme Logo.
• I am declaring this on behalf all owners/directors/partners/trustees and in doing so I am accepting responsibility on behalf of others for ensuring compliance with the requirements of the DASH Landlord Accreditation Scheme.
• To the best of my knowledge and belief the information in this application is correct
• I have not committed any offence involving fraud or other dishonesty, or violence or drugs, or any offence listed in Schedule 3 to the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (c. 42) (offences attracting notification requirements)
• I have not practised unlawful discrimination on grounds of sex, colour, race, ethnic or national origins or disability in, or in connection with, the carrying on of any business
• I have not contravened any provision of the law relating to housing or of landlord and tenant law.
• If requested, and with the assistance of, I will provide the scheme operator with a copy of a Criminal Record Bureau report as part of the process of satisfying the ‘fit and proper person’ requirement of the scheme.
1. DASH reserves the right to terminate your membership for breach of the Code of Conduct or failing to achieve accreditation status with the scheme.
2. The membership fee is non-refundable
3. I authorise the sharing of information between DASH and any statutory body holding information about me to provide this on request by DASH
4. I authorise the inclusion of my name and company on a public register of accredited members.
5. I agree that other people can send me information on landlord events and issues.
Please contact us if you are a disabled person and prefer another way to register